HOW TO READ A BOOK IN 2 HOURS|FASTEST WAY TO READ A BOOK | BEST WAY

HOW TO READ A BOOK IN 2 HOURS : Today we will talk about which can be the best or fastest way to read a book. Obviously, whatever books we want to read in the fastest way can be any fictional, non-fictional or There should be some books which give us a message and not the books in which Theory of Relativity is written,

HOW TO READ A BOOK IN 2 HOURS

but if there are any books related to our studies or any such books which have some very deep concepts, then we would like to read them a little slowly because such After reading every article in the books, we want to stop for a while and to understand those concepts more, we will have to think more about them and spend more time.

HOW TO READ A BOOK IN 2 HOURS

So, if you are reading such a book, any infection or non-fiction book, which will help you in understanding your If we want to improve a book or if it is related to the story, then the first method comes in the form of summary, that is, we should get the message of the book from somewhere because we know that in books, whether it is fiction, non-fiction or conceptual books, 40% contains the message or concept and the remaining 60% are filler items which are written either to increase the pages of the books or to understand those concepts.

HOW TO READ A BOOK IN 2 HOURS

So you can get the summary from two sources, from the website and from the video website like That is wikisummaries.com or samries.com or getabstract.com and if you Google then there are many such websites where you can get summaries of books. There are many channels in YouTube which make summaries on books, great ideas, great life too.

It comes in the same category and if you want to understand the concept of any of your books, then there are many videos in YouTube which can help you a lot in understanding the concept. If you want to apply this trick, then first of all you have to start. You should do it from YouTube,

HOW TO READ A BOOK IN 2 HOURS

if you don’t find that video on YouTube also, based on the concept or the summary of the book, then you should try Google because Google still has more content compared to YouTube. There are many people among us who only look for the summary.

Do not want to read, want to read the entire book of Summary and we also fall in the same category, so for this, first of all we try to get an audio book. Maximum time we get audio books from YouTube only and then we You listen to the book at one speed i.e. at a tis of normal speed and maximum time.

HOW TO READ A BOOK IN 2 HOURS

HOW TO READ A BOOK IN 2 HOURS

We also have the original copy of the book and while looking at the book, we also listen to the audio book. This combines our two senses, ear and ear. Due to which the power of understanding increases a lot. With this concept, you can finish any book in two or three hours. Now for those books for which we do not get audio book,

HOW TO READ A BOOK IN 2 HOURS

we search for PDF copy of them on the net and after that use softwares and With the help of Android app, we convert the text into speech and then listen to it. Software like Adobe Acrobat Reader or Android app like Voice Aloud Reader, both of them have such features which can convert text into speech and so on. Software and Android apps are available.

With this method, you can do many knowledge games for free and you can also listen to these books in your free times like traveling or during normal walk or running and when you feel that you have a lot of knowledge.

HOW TO READ A BOOK IN 2 HOURS

You are getting more benefit from these books, so you can join the program of audible.com which is an Amazon company and in that you will get audio book of every book, their first month is free and after that you have to pay a small fee.

How to STUDY MORE IN LESS TIME

Which is comparatively very less in terms of knowledge. Well, friends, according to us, this is the best method by which you can increase your learning skills and comprehension skills a lot and can improve your life a lot. If you also have a different method.

Or is there a better method to learn quickly than this, then you can write in the comment so that we can use that method and improve our life. If you think this Article can be useful to any of your family member or friend then you can share this Article with them.

2 thoughts on “HOW TO READ A BOOK IN 2 HOURS|FASTEST WAY TO READ A BOOK | BEST WAY”

Leave a Comment